Our Best Sellers!
Locally made Hurricane Mash, fresh pepper sauce.
Made with fresh hot peppers and fresh squeezed lime juice, this product is truly the world’s best hot sauce. Greg has been making and eating this at every meal since 1962.
When you need a finishing sauce that has loads of intense sharp tropical flavours and strong heat reach for this one! Sweet, hot, tangy and layered. Transports you directly to the islands…
What makes us different?
* We specialize in the use of fresh peppers.
* We choose ingredients for quality and social impact.
* We make Fair Trade Certified and natural products.
* Our products are gluten free and peanut free.
* We process fresh fruits and vegetables in-house.
* We love what we do.
What makes us special?
* The Peppermaster’s gift is his ability to merge culinary imaging with tropical wilderness experience to create stunningly rich and unique original concepts. The flavours and the fire contained within are delivered in sequential layers creating sensory jewels that open your mind igniting the playful magical spirit that is your essence.
* We offer a series of unique culinary experiences that will surprise and delight you and your friends.
Pikliz is most easily described as a spicy coleslaw. And in Haiti is served as a side dish and is used to cut the grease on the fried pork, called griot, or Tassot, fried beef, typically served in a Haitian home.
We hope you’ll try this recipe the next time you consider making a coleslaw. It is crisp and clear, very similar to the home-style coleslaws often served here in Quebec.
- Who we are
- Why we do what we do
See our upcoming events
Brooks Pepperfire Foods
We are a small batch copacker and contract manufacturer offering all-natural healthy products.
What people are saying
Hear from our happy customers